If you're out to disrupt #CloudSecurity, come join us working for the largest security company in the world, on the leading planet-scale products! 🚀
At the Microsoft Cloud Security team, we take immense pride in developing a diverse set of security products and services that are leaders in their respective market segments. Our innovative solutions have set new industry standards, earning global recognition safeguarding critical infrastructure at the highest scale.
Microsoft Defender for Cloud is a cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) designed to protect cloud-based applications running in all major cloud providers, including cloud security posture management (CSPM) that finds weak spots across cloud configuration, helps strengthen the overall security posture and identify risk, and cloud workload protection (CWP) which identifies real-time attacks and helps the SOC respond and mitigate.
We’re a diverse group of talented professionals consisting of software engineers, security researchers, product managers and data scientists collaborating to develop products that secure our customers, including the biggest companies in the world.
You will work in a supportive and inclusive environment where you will learn and work alongside the best and brightest minds in the industry, and can make a significant impact, grow your skills and advance your career.
More about our work:
- Conduct in-depth analysis and research on cloud and containerized environments to identify threats, vulnerabilities and potential risks.
- Investigate, analyze, and learn from security researchers, attackers, and real incidents in order to develop durable detection strategies across the entire kill-chain.
- Work with other internal and external teams to forge new defenses, concepts that help mature Microsoft security products.
- Demonstrate leadership in an exceptionally challenging and rewarding environment and influence the organization.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in security research.
- Previous experience with Azure\AWS\GCP and\or Kubernetes and containers security.
- Strong understanding of attackers’ mindset and ability to apply defensive tactics to protect against them.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Team player with excellent collaboration, and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment.