Have you ever wanted to be an integral part of building a big data search and analytics solution? Have you ever dreamed that you could lead re-inventing the way people explore big data?
Reinventing the way people interact with big data is happening NOW in the Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) team
The team started as a small incubation 8 years ago and has already made a lot of buzz within Microsoft, offering a new solution for exploring and analyzing log data which is based on new disruptive technology. Azure Data Explorer (Kusto’s) list of customers already includes thousands of Microsoft services, and is constantly expanding. We are looking for technical, experienced and motivated leads to help us continue driving the Kusto revolution and make it
THE technology for log search and text analytics across the world.
Help us continuing to provide value for external customer offerings and Microsoft internal large-scale solutions.
- 4+ years of experience developing in .NET
- 2+ years of experience developing large-scale backend system
- 1+ years of experience developing in native language (e.g: C++, Rust)
- 2+ years of experience working with Big Data systems (development or usage)
- Hands-on experience working with customers (internal teams or external groups)
- Evaluate current services and drive performance, availability, and supportability improvements.
- Demonstrated solid working knowledge on cloud computing / Azure / AWS.
- Experience with multi-threading, synchronous and asynchronous programming
- Hands-on experience in shipping high-quality large-scale cloud services or distributed system.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.