Would you like be part of an exciting and impactful product?
Make our world a better and safer place and defend millions?
Use cutting-edge technologies at huge scale? (we process more data than twitter)
Microsoft 365 Defender is an innovative, industry leading integrated solution for the Microsoft 365 threat protection services that breaks down traditional security solutions silos to deliver detection and response across all data sources.
Using AI and automation to integrate Microsoft’s industry-leading products for protecting users, endpoints, cloud apps, and data, we merge signals from numerous security solutions such as Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Defender for Email, Microsoft Defender for Identity, and Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and apply deep correlation logic to provide holistic prevention, detection, investigation, and response capabilities for all assets protected by Microsoft and empower defenders to move from reacting to employing their unique expertise to keep bad actors out.
We use state of the art cloud technologies and big data solutions at hyper scale and modern UX platform to deliver the highest value for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior to Principal engineering manager, with proven people management skills, strong front end technical and leadership skills that is self-driven and can balance drive for results, team-work and the ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies & applications.
As engineering manager for the UX infrastructure team you will be:
* Leading a team of front end experts that sets the vision, builds and evolve micro-front-end infrastructure that drives UX at scale, impacting hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of developers across multiple divisions.
* Working collaboratively to drive and continously improve UX engineering excellence and velocity, customer experience and quality at scale across multiple groups with wide collaboration.
* Required to be highly hands on
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Highly hands-on
- Autodidactic abilities to ramp up quickly on new technologies
- Great people skills, leadership and collaboration
- Experience with .NET/C#.
- Experience with large scale applications
- Experience in cyber security domain
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.