At Microsoft our mission is to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more—we’re shaping technology toward human achievement and AI is changing everything about the way we design and build.
Some of our latest released features and some which are still in the works can be seen at:
You can also here some of our team members describe our amazing AI vision in this podcast.
We’re looking for a passionate software engineers to help build with us this future, building intelligent and assistive productivity experiences into the entire suite of M365 products—with an emphasis on Teams and Meeting Intelligence.
- 4+ years of experience in definition, design and implementation of object oriented software.
- Experience in Server side development. C# experience is preferred.
- Passion for quality and building Internet scale systems.
- B.Sc. in computer science.
- Excellent people skills, team player, confidence and “can do” attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.
Willingness and ability to do research along with software development.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.