Cyber-attacks are increasing in volume and sophistication, evading traditional defenses, and posing a growing risk to enterprises from outside criminal organizations and malicious insiders in the organization.
The Microsoft 365 Security (MSec) - Advanced Threat Protection team is responsible for delivering a constantly evolving set of services and solutions to meet the challenging landscape of our ever evolving attackers. You will be building cloud solutions meeting scales that few companies in the industry are required to support, that leverage state of the art technologies to deliver holistic protection to a user base of 10’s of thousands of States level organizations, enterprises and businesses around the globe.
If like us, cyber security is something you’re passionate about and you want to be part of one of the most exciting fast-growing teams in Microsoft Israel, containing world class talent, working on exciting and impactful product?
Do you have a passion for developing innovative, cutting-edge solutions to scientific and operational business problems? Use cutting-edge technologies at huge scale? (we process more data than twitter)
Then this could be the role for you!
The Services Reliability & DevOps Engineering team provides leadership, direction and accountability for application architecture, Cloud design, Infrastructures development and end to end implementation. You will independently determine and develop architectural approaches and Infrastructure solutions, conduct business reviews, and operate our production services. Strong collaboration skills will be required to work closely with other engineering teams to ensure services/systems are highly stable and performant and meet the expectations of internal and external customers and users.
- Significant hands-on experience in of one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Python, Go, Ruby (or other equivalent) including Object-Oriented programming concepts.
- Proven experience with 5+ years as a DevOps / SRE Engineer.
- Proven experience with 5+ years of Linux hands on system experience.
- Passion for building powerful products for engineers and enable them to build, deploy and operate systems at massive scale.
- Mastering CI\CD concepts and hands on implementations experiences, specifically GIT.
- Proven experience with building services, supportability, and monitoring Infrastructures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Support a 24x7 live site support model for the services the team owns
- Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Strong hands-on experience in public cloud and public cloud stack
- Proven experience with building services, supportability, and monitoring Infrastructures
Preferred Experiences and Technologies:
- Kubernetes, Prometheus, Helm, GitOps.
- Azure DevOps and GitHub tooling
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (ExpressV2, Terraform, Pulumi, Crossplane, etc.)