Every once in a while, an opportunity comes along to work on novel technology in a start-up atmosphere, inside of a well-established organization. If you’ve been waiting for that kind of opportunity to come along - this may be the job for you.
The Azure Identity and Network Access team is searching for software engineers who can define, build, and evolve the heavily integrated platforms across the security stack. Our team is part of the Security organization in Microsoft and is responsible for bringing networking, identity, and security together. In these times, where working from home as never been more important, it is our set of services that is enabling people around the world to stay productive every day, while still meeting companies’ security and compliance policies. Our cloud services are built to solve these challenges for our customers in a seamless and integrated stack as we constantly challenge ourselves to stay ahead of our competitors.
We are an agile team of technical engineers. Customer obsession is rooted deep in every decision we take. We move fast, allergic to over thinking and fail fast. We believe in building solutions the right way and with a “do what it takes” attitude. We are a team, a family, that will always succeed only as one team where all voices are heard, and all opinions are welcomed.
This is a broad cross-team role with high visibility. You will collaborate closely with multiple teams across Microsoft to deliver key customer solutions and the technology to support them.
- Lead design and implementation of the future architecture for highly scalable, durable, low latency systems.
- Build an effective and agile development organization using industry leading best practices.
- Lead the definition of requirements, KPIs, priorities and planning of engineering deliverables.
- Proven team building experience as well as mentoring and growing team members.
We believe in enabling our team members to unlock their highest potential and invest a lot in building a collaborative and agile culture to achieve our business success. Join us and be part of our path to the next level of awesomeness!!
• 4+ years of professional software development experience
• OOP, C# / Java
• One or more of the following skills will be highly regarded:
• Experience in design, building and operating large scale distributed systems that can sustain rapid growth
• Technical leadership, experience in high performing, agile teams
• Drive changes across multiple teams
• Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
• Expertise in any modern continuous delivery/deployment systems
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org