Azure IoT Security is a new group at Microsoft responsible for building advanced security solutions to protect IoT & OT devices at global scale on top of Azure.
This group is built from a combination of cloud and security experts with a recent acquisition of CyberX (IoT & OT security startup).
The product combines cutting edge cloud technology with security understanding and fast-growing market of IoT, monitors and protects millions of devices in IoT & industrial networks around the globe, and is part of Azure security services for IoT.
We are looking for passionate and experienced Backend engineers that will be designing and coding a top-notch security system, with considerations of high performance and scalability.
You should have strong design, coding, debugging skills and in-depth knowledge of OOD. Team players motivated to tackle challenges, applying new technologies with proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a team player, motivated and self-driven, with a passion to tackle challenging and unknown areas and the ability to work in a fast-paced evolving environment.
You will be designing and coding a top-notch security system, with considerations of high performance and scalability, that will monitor and protect millions of devices in IoT & industrial networks around the globe and be part of Azure security services for IoT.
· Developing our real-time network analysis infrastructure, based on proprietary framework for network protocols dissection.
· Working with a dedicated research team on network cases and protocols understanding
· Developing tools and solutions to enable external developers use our framework.
· Working on our sensor’s technology and threat detection engine
· 5+ years of software development experience working on large scale production systems.
· Strong coding skills in C++/C/Java/Python.
· Experience with Linux environments
· Go-get-it person with proven results
· Networking knowledge
· Deep understanding of C++ - advantage
· Experience with NoSQL databases - advantage
· Security knowledge – advantage
· Working on open-source projects - advantage
· IoT experience – advantage
· BSc in Computer Science or a related technical field – advantage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.