Have you ever wanted to be an integral part of building a big data search and analytics solution? Have you ever dreamed that you could re-invent the way people explore big data?
Reinventing the way people interact with big data is happening NOW in the Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) team.
The team started as a small incubation 7 years ago and has already made a lot of buzz within Microsoft, offering a new solution for exploring and analyzing log data which is based on new disruptive technology. Azure Data Explorer (Kusto’s) list of customers already includes thousands of Microsoft services and is constantly expanding. We are looking for strong and motivated developers to help us continue driving the Kusto revolution and make it THE technology for log search and text analytics across the world. Help us continue to provide value for external customer offerings and Microsoft internal large-scale solutions.
- You are passionate about writing efficient code
- You are even more passionate about building large-scale services
- You are fascinated by cloud computing and how things work
- You see the mission and you know how to drive to it on your own
- You love your customers and wish you had a direct link to them
- You have 5+ years of experience in software development
- You have hands on experience in object oriented language such as Java/C#/C++
- You have experience in building large-scale services on public cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS (advantage)
- You desire a real engineering challenge and win!
Join us and be part of the next Big Data thing!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.