Security represents the most critical priorities for our customers in a world awash in digital threats, regulatory scrutiny, and estate complexity. Microsoft Security aspires to make the world a safer place for all. We want to reshape security and empower every user, customer, and developer with a security cloud that protects them with end to end, simplified solutions. The Microsoft Security organization accelerates Microsoft’s mission and bold ambitions to ensure that our company and industry is securing digital technology platforms, devices, and clouds in our customers’ heterogeneous environments, as well as ensuring the security of our own internal estate.
The Microsoft 365 Defender suite leverages the Microsoft 365 security portfolio - including Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Office, Cloud Apps, Identity and IoT/OT, as well as Microsoft Sentinel and XDR - to automatically analyze threat data across domains, building a complete picture of each attack in a single dashboard to monitor, hunt, detect and remediate threats. With this breadth and depth of clarity defenders can now focus on critical threats and hunt for sophisticated breaches, trusting that the powerful automation in Microsoft's security products detects and stops attacks anywhere in the cyber-attack kill chains and returns the organization to a secure state.
We use state of the art cloud technologies, big data solutions, AI at hyper scale and modern UX platforms to deliver the highest value for our customers.
If you're passionate about cyber security like us, and if you live and love data, want to make the world a safer place for millions of customers, love creating products for and with customers and are a team player - come join us.
- Work on cutting edge technologies to deliver exciting new features that impact and protect millions of users, with cross-team and cross-discipline collaboration (engineering, PM, design, research and data science).
- Work closely with experienced engineers and be part of an agile and fast-moving development team - and will have a role in mentoring your more junior peers and helping them succeed.
- Apply a critical view of our infrastructure, technologies and development process, proactively pushing to improve the product and our group.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Autodidactic abilities to ramp up quickly on new technologies
- Knowledge in one of the following is an advantage:
- Experience with .NET/C#.
- Experience with public cloud and technologies
- Experience in cyber security domain
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.