We’re looking for an innovative security researcher who can apply their in-depth knowledge of web-application security, Linux/Windows internals, and protocol specification to identify intrusions in complex networks – and track the actors behind them – through large-scale data analysis.
We are building a cutting edge Cloud solution that gives customers visibility and control, helps them stay ahead of cyber threats as they evolve. You will join the group that is responsible for advanced threat detection capabilities, leveraging machine learning and behavioral profiling to detect emerging threats and advanced attacks by engineering a hyper-scale service to defend millions of resources.
We are seeking for top-notch individuals who are passionate about security and Cloud technologies. If you are obsessed about solving complex problems, interested in fighting cybercrime and developing state of the art security products - come join us and protect millions of users all around the globe!
- Conduct research that yield new insights, theories, analyses, data, algorithms, and prototypes that advance state-of-the-art of threat protection.
- Investigate, analyze, and learn from security researchers, attackers, and real incidents in order to develop durable detection strategies across the entire kill-chain or product enhancements.
- Work with other internal and external teams to forge new and improve existing partnerships that help mature the product.
- Provide exemplary leadership in an exceptionally challenging and rewarding environment and influence the organization.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 3+ years industry/military security research experience.
- Strong understanding of attacker mindset and ability to apply defensive tactics to protect against it.
- Excellent cross group and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate the business need for security or detection improvements.
- Protecting Cloud services, especially Data-related ones (Storage, SQL, etc.) –Advantage
More about Azure Security Center and Azure sentinel
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.