If you're up to disrupt #CloudSecurity, come join us at the world’s leading security company at Microsoft Defender for Cloud group! 🚀
At the Microsoft Cloud Security team, we take immense pride in developing a diverse set of security products and services that are leaders in their respective market segments. Our innovative solutions have set new industry standards, earning global recognition safeguarding critical infrastructure at the highest scale.
Microsoft Defender for Cloud is a cloud-native application protection platform (CNAPP) designed to protect cloud-based applications running in all major cloud providers.
Microsoft Defender for Cloud secures cloud applications from code-to-cloud by unifying development security operations (DevSecOps) at the code level, cloud security posture management (CSPM) to surface and prevent breaches and cloud workload protection platform (CWPP) to identify, alert and block real-time cyber-attacks worldwide.
We’re a diverse group of talented professionals consisting of software engineers, security researchers, program managers and data scientists collaborating to develop products that secure our customers, including the biggest companies in the world.
You will work in a supportive and inclusive environment where you will learn and work alongside the best and brightest minds in the industry, and have the opportunity to make a significant impact, grow your skills and advance your career.
More about our work:
As a Principal Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on business-critical initiatives that directly shape the future of Microsoft Defender for Cloud business.
Your responsibilities will span across many areas of the product as well as all layers of the cloud technology stack.
You will drive heads-on boundaryless research on disrupting cloud security initiatives to create inception and successfully deploy them in the relevant teams.
Reporting to Partner Director of Eng.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software and Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 12+ years of proven hands-on technical skills working on large-scale production systems
- 5+ years in Cyber Security with proven track record of leading disruptive technologies
- Experienced in cloud environment or distributed programming and architecture.
- Passionate about dealing with “unsolved” problems and the ability to independently make solid progress by breaking new grounds.
- Team player with strong communication, collaboration, active listening, and problem-solving skills.