Looking for an exciting opportunity to shape the future of Enterprise Security Posture? Are you an experienced software engineer? Do you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, strong technical background, and great passion for making the world a safer place and being in the cutting edge of a security product?
We are seeking software engineers with a passion for securing customer environments to join our diverse and agile team. As a member of our team, you'll get to work on an innovative product that's shaking up the cyber security market. This exciting security solution utilizes cutting-edge technology to revolutionize the way security teams operate.
We value diversity and welcome candidates with different experiences and perspectives. If you are a team player who loves creating products for and with customers, come join us and be part of building a better world.
This is a broad cross-team role with high visibility. You will collaborate closely with multiple teams across Microsoft to deliver key customer solutions and the technology to support them.
- Lead end to end design, implementation and delivery of the future architecture for highly scalable, durable, low latency systems.
- Build an effective and agile development organization using industry leading best practices.
- Lead the definition of requirements, KPIs, priorities and planning of engineering deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field
- You have 8+ years technical engineering experience with C#, Java, Scala languages or equivalent experience.
- You have Strong problem-solving skills, excellent coding and debugging skills.
- You have good communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
- Experience working on big projects / operating in big code bases.
- Ability to work in an agile environment and quick learning capability.
- Experience with developing and operating code in cloud environments (Azure, AWS or GCP).
Experience developing multi-threaded and high-performance code at the system level for popular client operating systems such as Windows, macOS and/or Linux.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.