Senior Software Engineer– Health AI (Herzliya)
We are looking for an experienced Software Developer to join us. Our group focuses on innovative technologies for the Health & Life Sciences industry and builds products involving conversational intelligence, LLMs, natural language processing, machine learning and diverse algorithmic approaches, serving millions of users around the world.
As part of our Patient Engagement Solutions (PES) team, you will help modernize the technologies patients use to interact with providers across healthcare organizations. PES combines decades of healthcare expertise with award-winning AI-powered intelligent engagement technology to automate personalized patient interactions — addressing some of the most pressing patient , staffing, and financial challenges. You’ll be working on solutions that provide easy access to self-service and live assistance across both voice and digital channels to optimize organizational performance, help control costs, and boost patient satisfaction.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others, and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Build software products, technologies and services focused on Health AI and Patient Engagement scenarios
- End to end ownership of the entire product lifecycle – design, development, testing, deployment, and support
- Develop complex cloud-based infrastructure and platform services
- Work closely with the product, data science and UX teams to deliver excellent results
- Oversee production systems and help resolve critical customer issues
- Take part in security, privacy, and compliance processes
- Technical and analytical abilities, problem solving, and design skills.
- 7+ years full-stack development experience using C#/Java/NodeJS/TypeScript or similar.
- Experience with healthcare data and systems, Health & Life Sciences domain experience or biomedical knowledge
- Track record of delivering services at scale and supporting complex production systems and enterprise-grade applications.
- Experience in building cloud-based solutions/services on the public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Written and oral communications skills as well as excellent listening skills
- Team player, positive attitude, collaborative
- Experience with distributed systems
- Devops experience - Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in Azure / Microsoft technology stack
- Experience with Conversational AI / chatbot development, conversational interfaces or IVR/speech systems
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science (or equivalent).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.