It’s a rare opportunity to develop new products, especially large and strategic investments in a well-established organization. If you’ve been waiting for that kind of opportunity to come along, this may be the career opportunity for you.
The Identity and Network Access team is searching for software engineers across all disciplines, who can define, build, and evolve heavily integrated platforms at scale. Our team is part of the Security organization in Microsoft and is responsible for bringing networking, identity, and security together. In these times, where working from anywhere has never been more important, it is our set of services that enables people around the world to stay productive every day, while still meeting companies’ security and compliance needs. Our cloud services are built to solve these challenges for our customers in a seamless and integrated stack as we constantly push ourselves to stay at the cutting edge of the industry.
We're beyond excited to share we have just announced a product. a fusion of networking, identity, and security solutions.
Introducing Microsoft Entra Internet Access comes to protect web, SaaS applications and Microsoft 365 applications, setting rules and policies to control and avoid outside threats.
Microsoft Entra Private Access protects access to private networks of the organization and gives access to the relevant employees from any network or device.
By granting organizations the authority to set precise policies for specific applications, we substantially diminish the risk of unauthorized access to valuable organizational resources.
We are an agile team of technical engineers. Customer obsession is rooted deep in every decision we take. We move fast, are allergic to over thinking and fail fast. We believe in building solutions the right way and with a “do what it takes” attitude. We are a team, a family, that will always succeed only as one team where all voices are heard, and all opinions are welcomed.
You will collaborate closely with multiple teams across Microsoft to deliver key customer solutions and the technology to support them.
- Engage in and improve end-to-end lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Analyze complex system behavior, performance, and application issues.
- Apply modern software engineering practices to streamline deployments, drive down costs and operational overhead while meeting critical reliability and availability KPIs.
- Work hand in hand with engineering teams to offer guidance and education on integration, testing, monitoring, and security across different technology stacks.
We believe in enabling our team members to unlock their highest potential and invest a lot in building a collaborative and agile culture to achieve our business success. Join us and be part of our path to the next level of awesomeness!!
- 4+ years of professional software development, automation-related experience valued. Scripting languages such as Python or object-oriented languages such as Java, C# are most relevant, but others are acceptable.
- 2+ years of experience designing and working on public cloud services.
- Proven experience with Infrastructure-as-Code, building large scale cloud infrastructure.
- 2+ years of experience in building CI/CD pipelines, good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycle.
- Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
- Great people skills and team player attitude are a MUST.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.