Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solution Architect to drive high priority customer initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform in collaboration with customers and the Microsoft field in Enterprise accounts segment of our business. This is a customer facing role, owning overall technical relationship between customer and Microsoft Data, Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Platform.
You will own the Data Platform & Advanced Analytics technical customer engagements including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or MVPs. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers to drive Data Platform and Advanced Analytics solutions to productions.
Key responsibilities include: ·
- Understand customers’ overall data & analytics estate, business use-cases, priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and analytics needs, create Data Platform, Data Migration Strategy, Analytics and AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics technologies where appropriate (e.g. SQL Server, Azure Synapse, Azure ML, Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Data Factory, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Power BI, etc.)
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers and relevant business decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Be a Voice of Customer to share insights and best practices, connect with Engineering team to remove key blockers
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners.
Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects and MS stakeholders in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Cloud platforms.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community while educate customers on Azure platform
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities.
- Technology related sales or business development experience, particularly with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management.
- An understanding and passion for cloud computing technologies, business drivers, emerging computing trends and solution partners
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and achieving goals
- Takes initiative to independently grow technical knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills to succeed in a customer facing role
- Success-driven, works well in a diverse team and enjoy a dynamic and changing environment
- Advanced Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, Database, Big Data, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Azure OpenAI
Subject matter expertise in any of the following is preferred:
- SQL including OSS (postgres, MySQL etc), Azure SQL
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo etc), Cosmos DB
- Big Data including SQL DW, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools as PowerBI, Tableau, SnowFlake
- Data Governance
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Machine Learning including Azure ML, ML Server
- Artificial Intelligence including BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Cognitive Search
- OpenAI/Azure Open AI/ GPT / LLM
- Expertise in data estate workloads like Spark, Python ,
- Competitive Landscape - Knowledge of cloud development platforms.
- Partners - Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.