Organization needs to protect its sensitive data and access to critical assets.
We are building a security product designed to revolutionize and reshape how people and organizations access their most sensitive resources.
This unique solution combines many technologies and disciplines in a mission to build a cohesive security product, which aims to empower organizations to access and manage highly secure assets while staying productive and avoiding business disruption.
As part of the founding team of a new product group, you will have massive impact in shaping the next generation of secure remote access ecosystem in the security landscape.
This is your opportunity to be part of a fast-moving, startup-like team that is laser focused on achieving very high goals, with a variety of teams across Microsoft and have a great time doing so.
Join us and shape the future of security!
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our
- Be a “founding engineer” in a disruptive security solution, in a product group started from scratch!
- Take a broad cross-team and cross-discipline role, working on a product with high visibility and high impact.
- Lead end-to-end design, implementation and delivery of services and features, following industry best practices, adhering to very high security standards.
- Autonomously lead the definition of requirements, KPIs, priorities and planning of engineering deliverables.
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent education.
- You have 7+ years of professional software experience.
- You have knowledge of Windows internals and have developed applications and services in Windows environments.
- You have knowledge of networking and security protocols.
- You can take , mapping product/feature requirements, dependencies, and deliverables.
- You are autonomous and capable of navigating in an ambiguous environment.
- You have experience in the cybersecurity domain (offensive security is a bonus).
- You have experience working with cloud services (Microsoft Azure is a bonus).
- You have proven experience in driving, designing, and implementing end-to-end software systems.
- You have knowledge of monitoring, managing and provisioning applications in Windows environments.
- You have experience in product execution from inception to production.
- You have working proficiency with .NET and/or Rust.
- You have experience working with Windows Servers.
- You have experience/familiarity with application and system monitoring systems.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.