- Every organization needs to protect its sensitive data and access to critical assets.
- We are building a security product from scratch, designed to revolutionize and reshape how people and organizations access their most sensitive resources.
- This unique solution combines many technologies and disciplines in a mission to build a cohesive security product, which aims to empower organizations to access and manage highly secure assets while staying productive and avoiding business disruption.
- As a Senior/Principal Product Manager, you will have a massive impact in shaping the next generation of secure remote access ecosystem in the security landscape, as part of the founding team.
- Join our dynamic and fast-moving team, which operates with startup-like agility, collaborates Microsoft, and is committed to achieving ambitious goals while fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Be a “founding Product Manager” in a disruptive security solution, in a product group started from scratch!
- Drive product areas end-to-end including building vision and strategy, defining roadmap and drive execution for successful results.
- Analyze customer and market signals to identify customers’ unmet or unknown needs. Work closely and build trust with customers to help direct product roadmap and improve customer experience.
- Define features and own their backlog. Work with engineering to align tradeoffs and ROI, and partner with Product Marketing on the disclosure of the roadmap and outbound communication.
- Work closely with an engineering manager to ensure a focused and effective execution of your backlog and to identify quick-wins and agile responses to customer needs.
- Collaborate with other Microsoft product teams for integration on key scenarios by identifying potential value and lead the delivery of joint experiences.
- Drive business impact across the organization, define and track success criteria and KPIs. Be data driven with ongoing analysis of usage data.
- You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent education.
- You have 8+ years of experience in cross-group, cross-functional product management roles.
- You have experience in leading large product initiatives and programs across multiple disciplines such as marketing, sales, customer success, engineering, research, design, etc.
- You have background in Security or Cloud. Familiarity with the Microsoft security stack is preferred.
- You are customer advocate and experience engaging with customers.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a hunger for impact.
- You have experience of a full product lifecycle, from ideation to execution.
- You are data driven and curious individual with a passion for ongoing learning, experimenting, and improving.
- You have great collaboration and communication skills and to engage customers, key org stakeholders and team members.
- You are autonomous and capable of navigating in an ambiguous environment.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.