The Digital Cloud Acquisition team drives growth for Microsoft by helping customers realize the value of the Microsoft Cloud. Powered by a world-class connected sales and marketing platform, this team leverages marketing insights to reach customers when and where they want to engage digitally to help solve their business problems. We’re powered by the latest innovations in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to engage with customers, collaborate across our global teams, and acquire and retain new business for Microsoft.
As an Enterprise Digital Specialist within Digital Cloud Acquisition, focused on Modern Work solutions such as Viva and Windows 365, you will work with our most important customers within our enterprise organization. You will drive the day-to-day execution of Microsoft's strategic business priorities – selling best-in-class cloud services and platforms to our managed customers and building digital transformation momentum for our customers, partners, and Microsoft.
This role is flexible in that you can work up to 50% from home.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
- Customer First Mindset - Engage with and enable our customers and key decision-makers, delivering a connected customer engagement experience and driving customer satisfaction, through digital sales excellence, empowered by world-class data, marketing systems and platforms.
- Meet operational standards and maintain reporting accuracy for key metrics – including response rates, prospecting activity tracking, pipeline, conversion, velocity, and accuracy. Adopt program processes, procedures, and tools to provide accurate on-time reporting that maximizes attainment of strategic goals and delivers competitive business insights, trends, and analysis.
- Collaborate, communicate and share best practices, learnings, and customer insights with stakeholder groups to elevate team capabilities and drive change based on insights.
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment with field specialists, technical resources, and partner teams to effectively manage customer opportunities, deliver connected customer experiences, achieve customer outcomes with Microsoft's leading cloud technologies, and accelerate value across the customer lifecycle.
- Effectively turn digital signals, qualified Account-based marketing leads, and customer insights into opportunities and qualified revenue pipeline for large/global enterprise customers across industries.
- Stay motivated and maintain a positive approach to problem-solving, learning, and development in a rapidly growing business with evolving market conditions and customer needs.
- You will be on point to prospect for, and to orchestrate an extensive v-team covering multiple solution areas including modernize communications, employee experience, transition to cloud, hybrid meetings,and frontline workers, qualifying and selling solutions that will empower their employees and drive their business and work in a team, enabling and accelerating the customers through digital transformation.
- Previous sales and negotiation experience; OR Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Marketing (or equivalent) or related field AND sales and negotiation experience or related work or internship experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Experience selling cloud services and/or Modern Work solutions to large/global customers
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and cloud platform competitor landscape.
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft's solutions with an understanding of Microsoft's strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage competing priorities and work effectively with high levels of autonomy and self-direction in a fast-paced, collaborative, and dynamic teaming environment
- Experience in building and maintaining Executive level (CXO) stakeholder relationships and leading value proposition conversations aligned to customer priorities and outcomes.
- Capacity to learn and retain knowledge about systems, processes, products, and services quickly and accurately.
- Build relationships, collaborate, and influence across organizations, functions, and stakeholder groups.
- Operational and sales excellence discipline, including planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder communication, services/partner engagement and sales excellence practices including pipeline and opportunity management.
- A desire to learn, grow, and drive change.
- Fundamental understanding of modern and hybrid work solutions.
- Experience selling to or consulting with modern work technology solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.