The AE+P IL Media AI group is building Microsoft’s Artificial Media Intelligence and analytics platform. We are developing Video Indexer (see it yourself at https://vi.microsoft.com ) and deal with innovative ways to extract insights from media objects. We’re operating at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence and are focused on the richest data object there is – videos.
As an innovative team, we focus on creating real value for our customers and on delightful experiences. Any individual in our team gets a chance to impact every aspect of the product - from user experience and UI design to Algorithmic and ML capabilities to engineering platform and operations; via own contributions and by working closely with peer Product Groups and Microsoft researchers on cutting edge problems and by tackling core engineering challenges.
We are looking for a strong Full-Stack Engineer with proven experience to help us build Video Indexer web application while not compromising on performance and compliance demands.
If you love finding creative ways to leverage new web technologies to make meaningful business impact, are versatile and willing to work at all levels of the code stack, like talking to customers for feedback, have an uncompromised passion for slick and delightful experiences and designs, and have a strong background and passion for full stack engineering – this is the best place for you to be.
- At least 4 years of experience with SW development using C#, Java or a similar language.
- Proven experience with developing and operating code in the cloud on Azure / AWS / GCP is a must
- Vast experience with web technologies
- experience with a Client side frameworks such as Angular/react/vue
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Outstanding team player with strong communication skills - must
- BSc.in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with TypeScript – big plus
- Experience with web media technologies - plus
- Strong problem solving & coding skills
- Independent, capable of making decision in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and being resilient to changes
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.