Excel is one of the most loved applications in the world used by almost a billion users.
Listen to our Podcast:
We are looking for strong and motivated engineers that are passionate about building technology for millions of users.
As part of your job you will drive features and capabilities from design phase till light up in production.
You will develop in multiple languages across the entire Excel product stack, you will use experimentation and data to develop and validate your features and will learn how to work in a large scale service that is moving at a fast pace.
- 6+ years of programming experience
- C++/C# / Java script experience preferred
- Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem solving skills. Experience with large scale systems
- BSc or MSc in Software Eng. or Computer Eng.
- Great people skills, leadership and collaboration
- Team player, confident, and enthusiastic
- Experience as a technical lead- advantage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.