Microsoft Autonomous Development Platform team is a Software engineering team working out of the Israeli development center and providing car manufacturers a platform to develop and accelerate their autonomous driving offering.
At ADP We develop a new groundbreaking platform to help the world’s leading autonomous driving vehicles manufacturers develop their next generation autonomous vehicles. We utilize the latest technologies and insist on the highest quality of architecture and coding practices to provide a product of the highest standards.
We are looking for an experienced and senior SW engineer. If you love finding creative ways to leverage new technologies to make meaningful business impact, are versatile and willing to work at all levels of the code stack, like talking to customers for feedback, have an uncompromised passion for sleek and delightful experiences and designs, and have a strong background and passion for cloud engineering – this is the best place for you to be.
- Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience with SW development using C#, Java, Scala, or similar language.
- Proven experience with developing and operating code in cloud environments in Azure, AWS or GCP is a must.
- Kubernetes knowledge – an advantage
- Big Data processing experience an advantage.
- Passion for robust and effective solutions
- Strong problem solving & coding skills.
- Outstanding team player with strong communication skills
- Independent, capable of making decision in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and being resilient to changes.
- Comfortable in front of customers
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.