Microsoft Autonomous Development Platform team is a Software engineering team working out of the Israeli development center and providing car manufacturers a platform to develop and accelerate their autonomous driving offering.
At ADP We develop a new groundbreaking platform to help the world’s leading autonomous driving vehicles manufacturers develop their next generation autonomous vehicles. We utilize the latest technologies and insist on the highest quality of architecture and coding practices to provide a product of the highest standards.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Engineer. We put special focus on quality engineering, high performance, and perfect user experience for our customers. If you love FE technologies, appreciate sleek user experiences, and wish to make meaningful business impact on a promising new product, your place is with us.
We also welcome experienced senior full stack engineers with special interest in FE development.
- 8+ years of experience with hands-on Front-End development
- Team player with great communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, reasoning and top-notch coding skills.
- High creativity, open mindedness, curiosity, and independency
- Impressive mileage with React + Redux, or other advanced FE technology, and good understanding of their underlying implementation.
- High CSS + preprocessors skills
- High HTML & DOM understanding
- Good TypeScript experience
- Experience with complex front-end applications
- Experience with testing tools and strategies - advantage
- Experience with Web Accessibility standards and practices – advantage
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent education – advantage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.