Are you passionate about building high scale solutions which powers business decisions using AI, analytics, and business processes?
Do you thrive on bringing value to thousands of customers through innovation, deep understanding of a domain and customers?
Love working with top notch people across the software engineering, product design and data science disciplines?
If the answer is yes, you’ve reached the right place!
Microsoft Clouds for Industry is a group of products that brings about the next chapter of innovation for our customers across a variety of industries. Our goal is to build and deliver productized cloud solutions that address real business problems on top of the Microsoft Cloud stack. We are looking for a top-notch, customer obsessed, hands-on manager that will own critical area in our products portfolio - work across disciplines (product and design), lead and care for his people, work closely with customers and be significant across all the product life cycle.
As senior engineer in the group, you will drive large scope features and capabilities in a high data volume solution – from inception to production. You will be responsible for:
- Own end to end solution components across their entire life cycle.
- Contribute to the overall architecture of solutions.
- Work closely across teams and disciplines to shape the solutions and make sure they provide value to our customers.
- Drive features implementation within allotted feature crews
- Work with the peers PMs to define the feature crew’s day to day execution.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Debug and investigate live-site issues to ensure proper availability of our solution.
- Contribute to team-wide fundamentals/infrastructure investments.
- Investigate and prototype new technologies and frameworks
- Foster a culture of customer obsession, agility, innovation, and customer-focus within the team.
- Lead by example high level of technical excellence (including but not limited to participating in design, code and test reviews).
· Solid problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
· Creative and innovative thinking.
· Good communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills.
· BS or higher degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
· 7+ years of development experience in a cloud environment.
· Strong software engineering skills across all phases of software development lifecycle.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks completely and independently.
· Ability to generate clarity in ambiguous situations
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.