Are you passionate about building high scale solutions which powers business decisions using AI, analytics, and business processes?
Do you thrive on bringing value to thousands of customers through innovation, deep understanding of a domain and customers?
Love working with top notch people across the software engineering, product design and data science disciplines?
If the answer is yes, you’ve reached the right place!
Microsoft Clouds for Industry is a group of products that brings about the next chapter of innovation for our customers across a variety of industries. Our goal is to build and deliver productized cloud solutions that address real business problems on top of the Microsoft Cloud stack. We are looking for a top-notch, customer obsessed, hands-on manager that will own critical area in our products portfolio - work across disciplines (product and design), lead and care for his people, work closely with customers and be significant across all the product life cycle.
- Manage a team of Software Developer Engineers with various levels of experience – coaching and caring for the team and present a model for them to follow.
- Participate in product definition, planning and execution.
- Take ownership of a critical area across design, coding, deployment, and post deployment activities.
- Partner and work collaboratively with people across product & design.
- Collaborate with different teams (intra and inter organization) in both Israel and the U.S.
· BSC or MSC in Software Eng. or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
· 10+ years of experience in professional product development (both as an individual contributor and as manager)
· 3+ years of management experience
· Passionate, Can-do attitude, hands on, innovative team player.
· Strong troubleshooting and performance tuning skills.
· Strong, proven proficiency in building reusable, testable and maintainable components using React or similar FE framework.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.