Would you like be part of an exciting and impactful product?
Make our world a better and safer place and defend millions?
Use cutting-edge technologies at huge scale? (we process more data than twitter)
Microsoft 365 Defender is an innovative, industry leading integrated solution for the Microsoft 365 threat protection services that breaks down traditional security solutions silos to deliver detection and response across all data sources.
Using AI and automation to integrate Microsoft’s industry-leading products for protecting users, endpoints, cloud apps, and data, we merge signals from numerous security solutions such as Microsoft Defender for Endpoint Microsoft Defender for Identity, Microsoft Defender for Email, Microsoft Defender for Identity, and Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps and apply deep correlation logic to provide holistic prevention, detection, investigation, and response capabilities for all assets protected by Microsoft and empower defenders to move from reacting to employing their unique expertise to keep bad actors out.
We use state of the art cloud technologies and big data solutions at hyper scale and modern UX platform to deliver the highest value for our customers.
We are looking for a Senior front end engineer, with strong front end technical and leadership skills that is self-driven and can balance drive for results, team-work and the ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies & applications.
As a member of the Frontend infrastucture you will be:
* Member of a team of front-end experts that sets the vision, builds and evolve micro-front-end infrastructure that drives UX at scale, impacting hundreds of thousands of customers and tens of developers across multiple divisions.
* Working collaboratively to drive and continously improve UX engineering excellence and velocity, customer experience and quality at scale across multiple groups with wide collaboration.
* B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* 6+ years of software development experience
* 3+ years of front end development experience - must!
* Autodidactic abilities to ramp up quickly on new technologies
* Great people skills, leadership and collaboration
* Knowledge in one of the following is an advantage:
* Working with a micro-FE architecture
* Experience in FE tools such as Webpack, Vite, Typescript
*Working on CI/CD tools such as ADO, GitHub actions, Travis CI, Jenkins…
*Experience in cyber security domain
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.