- Managers deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
- Model - Live our culture; Embody our values; Practice our leadership principles.
- Coach - Define team objectives and outcomes; Enable success across boundaries; Help the team adapt and learn.
- Care - Attract and retain great people; Know each individual’s capabilities and aspirations; Invest in the growth of others.
Driving Business Growth by Customer and Partner Obsession
- Actively maintains and leverages a comprehensive understanding of their customers' business needs, strategies, and priorities within the portfolio. Coaches team(s) to anticipate their customers' needs and to educate customers on positioning Microsoft products and services to increase customer budget. Directs team(s) to translate features into customer business impact and outcomes that accelerate the customer's digital presence. Manages the development of plans to offer targeted solutions that satisfy customers' key performance indicators (KPIs) and align the right partner solutions for customer and industry needs.
- Leads digital transformation efforts across accounts to drive business outcomes and create business value for customers across the customer set. Empowers their team(s) to field innovative ideas that showcase the value of digital transformation and provides guidance related to the execution of such transformation. Enables team members to leverage corporate resources, engages cross-industry resources, and removes internal blockers to drive customer transformation. Ensures line-of-business wins are captured (e.g., testimonials), referenced, and socialized across teams to identify best practices and align digital transformation strategies. Facilitates full alignment between teams in order to execute effectively.
- Empowers virtual teams to define strategies, objectives, and a rhythm of business (ROB) for account planning across the customer set, clearly articulating standards and priorities. Directs and coaches team(s) or manager(s) where and how to invest account management resources and other stakeholders. Oversees and directs maintenance of periodic coaching rhythm with sellers. Coaches, inspires, and influences engagements between internal and external senior decision makers on long-term business planning, the development of scalable strategic plans, and anticipating customer trends and needs across aggregate accounts.
- Directs long-term customer satisfaction growth and maintenance strategies. Drives business portfolio management to contribute to overall business growth. Manages relationships with customer stakeholders and the collection of feedback (both formal and informal) within the portfolio to identify and understand the drivers of satisfaction and/or dissatisfaction. Holds team(s) accountable for customer (dis)satisfaction issues and coaches them to resolve those issues. Ensures key stakeholders are aligned with success measures across teams and track progress against plans, orchestrates internal and external resources to anticipate customer satisfaction issues, determine the root cause of problems, remove blockers, and establish recovery action plans to improve customer's overall experience.
- Directs the development and implementation of strategies for maximizing selling and customer add opportunities. Ensures plans highlight solutions to solving additional business and technology issues. Provides guidance on storytelling strategies to lead account conversations, evaluating account performance, developing short- and long-term strategies, and acting upon optimization opportunities. Shares best practices and leverages expertise cross-functionally to identify and act on opportunities to drive growth, revenue, and adoption outside of the portfolio. Encourages and coaches team on how to exhaust all opportunities to develop relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensures the development and execution of business planning by one or more sales teams, managing accounts within the portfolio, and holds their team(s) accountable for ensuring engagements yield high volume sales and consumption targets in alignment with plans, budgets, and forecasts. Shares industry insights and best practices for leading diverse cross-functional teams and ensures their team(s) coordinate with internal industry experts on account planning and execution. Directs team members to identify new business opportunities, drive account growth, and facilitate actions around to win big bets, while leveraging internal and/or external partners to scale business by emphasizing mutual business growth, and coaches team through reporting account details back to business stakeholders.
- Holds team accountable for forecasting expected sales revenue within the portfolio/customer segment(s) within their markets. Examines revenue subtotals by solution area from a bottom-up view to determine progress against unofficial budgets.
- Oversees and directs actions across multiple complex accounts and business areas, and manages planning and prioritization efforts across accounts to ensure individuals and teams follow-through with appropriate responses to account needs. Defines expectations and goals to guide the development strategies to manage pipeline and meet sales goals by reviewing forecasts, assessing and mitigating risks, and ensuring strategy alignment with business priorities. Shares best practices across teams for assessing and adjusting priorities, and reducing complexity for customers in concert with sales teams, all while maintaining a high level of commitment and accountability. Defines priorities for projects across the line of business to drive business outcomes.
- Directs and holds virtual teams accountable to lead execution and customer escalations at the portfolio level, providing guidance and sharing best practices for executing prompt and swift corrective actions, understanding trends, and working with partners to mitigate recurrences. Ensures team(s) provide support for account management and internal partners to facilitate efforts to proactively address customer escalations and revenue, delivery and consumption blockers, and/or sellers blockers. Holds customers/partners accountable as part of the escalation cycle. Understands and develops contract elements (e.g., terms and conditions), contract negotiation, and risk management strategies.
- Proactively expands strategic network of key internal and external partners and other business decision makers for their team and customers to ensure execution of core tasks, grow sales and partner impact, and to ensure seamless account management experiences within the portfolio. Drives engagements with key internal partners, business, and technical decision makers to develop long-range, comprehensive, tailored business strategies that meet Microsoft's and customers' needs. Directs team(s) on the development of marketing strategies based on partner and Microsoft needs, and scaling business across regions, segments, and/or globally. Identifies where there is a need for a partner(s) to act in Microsoft's market to accelerate consumption and/or growth.
People and Cultural Transformational Leader
- Positions oneself as a thought leader and trusted advisor to executive-level business decision makers across their business areas. Leverages and socializes best-in-class sales and communication techniques to direct efforts to lead teams and key internal and/or external stakeholders with deep industry expertise (e.g., industry solutions executives), and to enable their team(s) to build stronger relationships with decision makers across business areas.
- Proactively cultivates trusting and influential relationships with customers and directs one or more sales teams to use Microsoft sales strategies with business and technical decision makers at high levels of the customer's organization (e.g., individual contributors to Corporate Vice Presidents [CVPs]), and to align priorities, secure buy in, close sales, and drive ongoing business value. Defines and socializes strong customer engagement strategies among internal partners to articulate Microsoft's point of view and create deep connections with clients that help drive purchase decisions and interaction, and increase participation. Guides their team(s) to leverage their expertise and understanding of customers' needs to become trusted advisors who help drive customers to transform their business model. Advocates internally on behalf of the customer (e.g., driving changes to roadmap, engaging with product groups) to influence decisions and priorities in alignment with customers' needs. Coordinates with internal stakeholders to influence change and/or execution between teams.
- Directs and facilitates the development and delivery of compelling, value-proposition presentations (e.g., with the use of business cases) and specialized business plans for clients that accelerate the closing of deals, facilitates connections between customers and broader Microsoft solutions, and consistently drives business outcomes. Coaches others to tailor presentations for clients and/or specific industries, tracks outcomes from presentations, and shares best practices and overall plans with internal partners and peers. Utilizes examples from other customers in the industry to demonstrate a mix of industry- and customer-focused needs being met when presenting business plans to clients. Represents Microsoft as a thought leader by speaking at industry panels.
- Develops and holds team(s) accountable for developing a deep understanding of their clients and/or customers' business models and priorities. Integrates and validates feedback from various sources to inform industry strategy. Defines expectations and requirements for marketing and business strategies aimed at growing opportunities among current and new clients and/or customers. Holds team(s) accountable for displaying customer and partner obsession by driving business value to customers and demonstrating that Microsoft is focused on their success. Empowers their team(s) to achieve customer and partner goals. Ensures team(s) gather and share feedback to enhance capabilities broadly across their organization, and consistently adapt Microsoft's messaging. Guides team(s) and internal partners in contact with clients and/or customers on proper communication strategies that articulate Microsoft's offerings and value propositions. Develops new connections with teams locally and globally to enhance global market understanding.
- Directs and executes talent acquisition, recruiting, succession planning, and change management. Provides guidance to team on how to have hard conversations, navigate employment law, support diversity and inclusion initiatives, and how to motivate/coach someone's behavioral changes. Acts on "talents of the future," what will be needed in the role as time goes on/as the role evolves and how to build their workforce around that. Adapts their coaching techniques periodically to ensure that they are working with their team(s) toward the most up-to-date expectations. Recruits individual contributors as well as leaders, understands the market and how to attract diverse talent over competitors, and oversees leader development. Influences the market by having presence and visibility that facilitates recruitment of market talent. Cultivates development plans across teams, not solely top talent.
- Leverages a strong knowledge of Microsoft's product landscape, solutions, and strategy to address customer's needs. Shares and discusses industry and competitive market knowledge internally to drive more competitive solutions, enhance growth of teams, and influence business capabilities. Provides advice and industry expertise to help inform decisions on pursuit or withdrawal, close deals in competitive situations, and execute on sell opportunities. Evaluates opportunities and positions Microsoft favorably against competitors. Acts as a brand ambassador for Microsoft to external stakeholders, leading customer roundtable discussions to improve understanding of the long-term impact of business decisions. Encourages development of connections between team and functional leaders to enhance understanding of the practitioner perspective. Leverages the work of others (e.g., industry/sales executives) to enhance their own and their team's account planning.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- 8+ years of experience in Sales
- Deep understanding and familiarity with Finance Sector in Israel (e.g. Insurance companies, banks etc.).
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- People management experience.
- Technical background in cloud technology
- Eexperience in a global technology company
6+ years Media sales