The Microsoft Threat Intelligence Center Israel (MSTIC-IL) is seeking for top-notch talent to build the next generation Threat Intelligence cloud-based platform!
The TI Center is focused on building cutting edge solutions, countering threats to Microsoft and its customers through dissemination of threat intelligence, proactive hunting, incident response, and the development of new solutions and methods to detect threat signals, investigate and respond to the attacks.
- Are you passionate about delivering next-gen security services, to protect Microsoft and its customers?
- Are you excited about Security and Cloud technologies?
- Are you looking for live, fast-paced environment, where you can contribute, learn and influence?
If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
Develop Azure cloud-based solutions, based on bigdata capabilities to build smart and automatic detections of sophisticated nation state attacks.
- If you are a talented engineer, experienced with the following technologies:
- Web development (React/Angular/Vue/..)
- Cloud (services, serverless, SQL/NOSQL)
- Backend development (C#/Java/..)
- Architecture and Design for scalable, HA distributed systems
- Big data, data pipelines
- Leading complex development efforts
- You want to make an impact
- You make things happen
- You want to work with pros, highly skilled and fun team members
- You are passionate about software development, want to grow and develop
- You want to work on a fascinating domain
- You want to work in a dynamic and growing product development environment
- You have B.Sc/ M.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or equivalent training)
if you think you got what it takes, Join us for a great ride!
MSTIC IL team.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.