The Media AI group is building Microsoft’s Artificial Media Intelligence and analytics platform. We are developing Video Indexer (see it yourself at https://vi.microsoft.com ) and deal with innovative ways to extract insights from media objects. We’re operating at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence and are focused on the richest data object there is – videos.
As an innovative team, we focus on creating real value to our customers and on delightful experiences. Any individual in our team gets a chance to impact every aspect of the product - from user experience and UI design to Algorithmic and ML capabilities to engineering platform and operations; via own contributions and by working closely with peer Product Groups and Microsoft researchers on cutting edge problems and by tackling core engineering challenges.
We are looking for SW cloud engineer to be part of Azure in one of the most interesting teams in ILDC.
As a cloud developer you will gain deep understanding working in Azure, integrating with over 20 different resources work with our DS and FE team on new feature, deploy to over 20 regions and much more…
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with SW development using C#, Java or similar language
- Proven experience with developing and operating code in the cloud on Azure / AWS / GCP is a must
- Outstanding team player with strong communication skills
- Able to lead a feature in an unknow territory and gain the required knowledge independently and bring it to production.
- Feels comfortable to be both in the functional and non-functional domains.
- Able to build tools and infrastructure to improve shipping and ensure software quality
- Passion for elegant architecture
- Strong problem solving & coding skills
- Independent, capable of making decision in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and being resilient to change
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.