Microsoft has taken security seriously for 20+ years, and over the last 10 years has increased focus not just on product security, but on building solutions to help solve security problems for our customers. In our last earnings call in January 2022, Microsoft recently disclosed that our security business grew to $15 billion dollars in 2021, growing at 45% year over year. It might seem strange to say – but with the cloud and AI transformations happening in enterprises and organizations around the world, as well as the increasingly hostile geopolitical landscape, we and the rest of the security industry have a long way to go to achieve our mission of making the world a safer place.
Our team is building Defender for Cloud, a multi-faceted security product for cloud and enterprise customers, helping to prevent, detect and investigate threats and attacks on their cloud deployments accross Azure, AWS, GCP and hybrid. The product combines the cutting edge in cloud technology, big data, machine learning and product design.
We are looking for talented and experienced product leaders to shape and build the future of cybersecurity and help drive the Defender for Cloud business through its next level of growth. So if you’re a proven leader with a great track record of success, tremendous passion for creating great user experiences, strong technical skills, and prior experience in software development and product management – we’re looking for you.
- Lead a team of PMs within Defender for Cloud, Own key part of the business and drive delivery starting from stragegy, product backlogs, drive execution, generate thought leadership
- Drive success of the Defender for Cloud business.
- Communicate clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team.
- Work with customers to help direct product roadmap and improve customer experience.
- Analysis of usage data to increase service adoption.
The successful candidate will demonstrate proven track record of delivering software products/services to market alongside great leadership and people management skills.
- 3+ years of experience as a PM Manager.
- 7+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Knowledge in architecture and design of scalable and high-performance Cloud services.
- Deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs.
Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Strong security and Cloud background – Advantage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.