Customer Success: Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Customer Engineers (CEs) are deep technical advisors supporting Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CEs provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premise environment. The Customer Engineer provides support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team. Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises.
Security CEs support customers in adopting an End-to-End Security strategy (e.g. Build Zero Trust Foundations, Modernize Security & Defend Against Threats, Secure Azure, Hybrid and Multi Cloud, Protect and Govern Sensitive Data, Manage and Investigate Risks).
The Impact You’ll Be Making:
- Delivery - 50%
- Demonstrates technical expertise in a specific solution, or several products, and how they are enablers for a customer’s business innovation and growth.
- Participate in proactive account management to develop a deep understanding of your customer and their needs.
- Re-use and develop intellectual property to accelerate time to value for our customers.
- Deliver Results through Teamwork - 25%
- Model personal accountability and teamwork.
- Be a team player who collaborates with colleagues to drive business growth.
- Synthesize customer feedback to facilitate continuous product/services improvement in close co-operation with our Product/Engineering teams.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset to continuously learn and take calculated risks.
- Leadership and Growing the Business - 25%
- Drive and support innovation by focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes on the Microsoft platform.
- Share knowledge thru our technical communities and public forums.
- Intentionally cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners.
5+ years of experience working with enterprise customers including architecture, design, implementation, and support of on-premises and cloud environments.
- Customer obsession: Passion for customers' success and focus on delivering a great customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to empathize with customers and convey confidence while building strong relationships.
- Growth mindset and technology expertise: Openness and ability to learn new skills and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team- Strong organization, time management, project management, and negotiation skills.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.