Azure Customer Experience (CXP) is a fast-growing engineering organization comprised of passionate individuals that drive positive outcomes and experiences, providing technical guidance, advice, and practical solutions. Within the organization, FastTrack for Azure (FTA) is a customer success service to help confidently adopt Azure and cloud best practices, applying a "build it right, architect it right, the first time" approach. FTA provides expert engineering resources, tools, and a methodical proven engagement process that facilitates the cloud journey for companies around the world.
As part of FTA's expansion efforts, we are building the office of the Chief Technical Advisor, which will be responsible for gathering, analyzing, and expertly summarizing knowledge acquired from hundreds of customer engagements, helping Azure engineering teams to prioritize development and improvement efforts for the different cloud services that we offer. The team will also be driving motions to amplify and accelerate knowledge inside the organization, while taking into consideration the latest industry trends. Based on this mission, we are looking for a well-rounded, highly skilled cloud engineer who can act as a recognized technical advisor, with the ability to distill complex problems into clean and intuitive designs, in topics such as computer processing services, data analysis, artificial intelligence, networking, cybersecurity, and IoT messaging.
- Act as an expert cloud technical advisor to both Azure engineering and FastTrack for Azure teams around the world, providing practical advice and insights based on personal experience and latest trends.
- In collaboration with other teams, gather, analyze, and expertly summarize technical knowledge acquired from real-world customer engagements and feedback, helping Azure engineering teams and senior executives to prioritize development and improvement efforts.
- Identify, design, and promote initiatives to amplify and accelerate knowledge acquisition inside the global FTA organization, helping with the prioritization of training efforts.
- Directly participate in customer engagements where specialized expertise is required, offering technical guidance to solve complex problems with clean, intuitive designs and solutions.
- Demonstrated deep technical capabilities as an expert technical advisor, primarily for cloud development on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- A deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, and emerging trends.
- Proven experience in software engineering and development.
- Knowledge of solution development practices and a track record of working closely with large development teams.
- Proven record of building and growing technical relationships with senior executives.
- Exceptional leadership skills and community building.
- Exceptional decision-making, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal and written communication.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.