Microsoft Cloud Marketplace team is hiring!
Looking for an opportunity to influence and grow? Interested in working on a product that has millions of users and generates significant portion of Microsoft’s cloud revenue? Come and join Microsoft Marketplace team to make a difference in how services & solutions are published, discovered, evaluated, purchased and consumed in Microsoft cloud!
Microsoft Marketplace team is responsible for Azure Marketplace store (https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com), our Cloud store for developers and IT professionals, as well as Microsoft AppSource (https://appsource.microsoft.com), our Cloud store for business applications. Marketplace is the business engine that enables customers to seamlessly discover, try and buy every cloud solution that matters. Working with a network of hundreds of thousands of partners around the world, offering thousands of listing such as cloud building blocks, software products, add-ons and services, our Cloud Marketplace is driving Microsoft’s business across Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365.
We are looking for a new member to join our team, to continue to enrich our community and grow our Marketplace business together. The ideal candidate is an experienced and hands-on Product Manager, with great interpersonal skills and strong technical abilities.
If you enjoy working on innovative and advanced cloud products, collaborate with many teams and partners across the globe - your place is with us. Joining the Marketplace team will place you in one of the most interesting and most influential areas. It will expose you to all the latest technologies, complex challenges and the most recent trends of worldwide cloud adoption.
our responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Drive the best user experience for Microsoft Cloud Marketplace.
- Participate in customer focused planning initiatives to identify business requirements and customers’ needs.
- Analyze and translate requirements & needs into clear direction for engineering teams.
- Influence architecture & design, and drive required dependencies.
- Track execution and plans.
- Drive the growth and engagement metrics for Microsoft Cloud Marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to understand the market, clarify customers’ needs and be a champion for customers.
- The ability to define end-to-end user experience and understand what works and what doesn’t. Create simple user experience for complex needs.
- The skills to define solutions per needs, incorporated with strong technical abilities.
- The ability to communicate requirements crisply and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent communication and cross group collaboration skills. Great people and team work abilities.
- 5+ years of work experience as a product manager and a proven track record of defining, managing and delivering on large scale solutions.
- Experience in online communities and cloud technologies is must.
- A BS degree in computer science, relevant army course or experience as developer / software architect.
- Experience in marketplaces (both B2B and B2C) and in e-commerce is desired.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.