Join us in Health ILDC and help us make a difference in people’s lives.
Health ILDC builds innovative technologies for the healthcare industry powered by artificial intelligence. We build products that allow healthcare organizations to improve their services and patient outcomes and empower patients with access to health data and knowledge.
Health ILDC is part of Microsoft Health & Life Sciences in the Cloud + AI division. We build cloud services on Azure to deliver technologies powered by conversational intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning, and diverse algorithmic approaches. We deliver products to millions of users around the world.
We are looking for a strong Software Engineering Lead to join our team, reporting locally in Israel. Responsibilities include design and development of software focused on Health AI, leading a team of software engineers, working closely with program managers to deliver products. An ideal candidate would be an experienced software engineer, has managerial experience, experienced in delivering cloud services at scale, has strong familiarity with security, privacy and compliance concepts, a team player, organized with a positive, can-do attitude
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 10+ years of software development experience using C#, Java, TypeScript or similar.
- 3+ years of software development team leading.
- Experience in full stack development, working on large scale complex production systems.
- Familiarity with React, AngularJS, Elm is a significant advantage.
- Proven technical abilities - problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills.
- Experience in delivering Azure services at scale.
- Experience with RP, EV2, PAV2, AKS, Geneva, Kusto – strong advantage.
- Familiar with Azure Fundamentals, handling Security and Privacy-related processes.
- Health & Life Sciences domain experience or biomedical knowledge is an advantage.
- Background in Machine Learning is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, excellent English.
- Methodical, well-organized, thorough and detail oriented.
- Team player, positive attitude, collaborative.
- Dedicated, hard worker, makes things happen.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.