Would you like to work with world-class Consultants, industry and technology professionals to enable some of the largest public sector organisations in the world to envision, innovate and deliver the next generation of breakthrough solutions and experiences for our customers and their customers?
Industry Solutions (IS) is a global organization of over 13,000 strategic sellers, industry experts, elite engineers, and world-class architects, consultants, and delivery experts who work together to bring Microsoft’s mission of empowerment – and cutting-edge technology - to life for the world’s most influential customers. We are on the front lines of innovation, working side-by-side with customers to drive value across the entirety of their digital transformation journey.
Our team prides itself on embracing a growth mindset, inspiring excellence, and encouraging everyone to share their unique viewpoints and be their authentic selves. Join us and help create life-changing innovations that impact billions around the world!
The EMEA Business Applications Delivery is home to a variety of expert roles such as Delivery Managers, Program- Project Managers, Architects and Consultants. This team is at the forefront, leading the presales and delivery of large multi-million USD customer engagements and is measured for customer success and platform adoption. Typical engagements will have Dynamics as a central theme alongside other technologies and capabilities and hence tap into the art and science of organizing and managing the ambitions of many internal and external stakeholders. These engagements will typically have a central customer project location steering the results and adoption impact across many countries and hundreds of users.
The Dynamics 365 CE Principal Consultant must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. You will play a key role in leveraging partners and off-shore teams as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model. Additionally, you will assist to improve the mapping of industry specific requirements to the functions of the new Dynamics 365 platform. Identifying solution gaps and developing solution options, such as the inclusion of components from Independent Software Vendors, other Microsoft products or customer-specific customizations, is also crucial in this role.
The Dynamics 365 for Principal Consultant / Delivery Architect must be able to cover the following tasks:
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
- Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements.
- Aid in the design the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
- Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications.
- Facilitate and accelerate the decision process, considering the customer’s business strategy, drivers, requirements and challenges; desired business outsomes whilst bearing in mind the relevant industry trends.
- Implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customisation and development of the Dynamics 365 platform.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with a profound Customer Experience solution background. The role will require both a broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. The Dynamics CE Consultant will engage in senior level business decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. This position will focus on delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects in EMEA.
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills in principals of the Dynamics 365 CE Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365
- Understanding of competitive technology to accurately assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on non-Microsoft platforms.
- Advanced business knowledge in Business Applications solutions, and relevant fields within one or more industries.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar.
- Provide quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills.
- Deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of varied sizes and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A sincere passion for the customer, which is demonstrated through professionalisms and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Education level/Qualifications: Higher relevant education preferred
- In addition to English, another language relevant within the EMEA area would be an asset.
- Extensive, relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture and business solutions deployment. Combined with a deep understanding of Dynamics 365 CE.
- Microsoft Consultants demonstrates their Growth Mindset on a daily base. They contribute to best practices and share lessons learned to with the global Microsoft community.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.