Do you enjoy delivering value in a dynamic environment, and looking to make a big impact? Are you passionate about creating a service that will affect millions of business users every day?
The Microsoft intelligent platform team is building the new generation of big data + AI platform all the way from ingesting to visual insights like dashboards and reports, combined with the power of Microsoft Power BI in Azure and Office 365.
This job is an opportunity to work on a new and exciting service that Microsoft is betting on, be part of a vibrant team, and get proficient in the world of apps and services.
Power BI is one of the fastest growing segments of the software industry today and it holds fascinating technological challenges of creating fast and rich ways to analyze huge masses of data. Microsoft is a leading player in the BI market both in terms of market share as well as in thought leadership and BI is a key investment for Microsoft.
To learn more about us - check out:
We are looking for an outstanding principal full stack engineer to join our rapidly growing team. If you love finding creative ways to leverage new technologies to make meaningful business impact, leading other engineers on that path, versatile and willing to work at all levels of the code stack, like talking to customers for feedback, have an uncompromised passion for sleek and delightful experiences and designs, and have a strong background and passion for cloud engineering – this is the best place for you to be.
- B.Sc./M.Sc degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 10+ years of hands on software development experience in a high-scale production system.
- Expert level (7+ years) experience in client side development working with modern web technologies like Angular or React.
- Experience in Server side development using C#, Java or C/C++.
- Experience working on global scale cloud services in Azure/AWS/GCP.
- Full stack development experience from FE to DB.
- Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding communication skills and collaboration capabilities.
- Independent, with internal drive and self-motivation.
- Self-learner with passion for technologies.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with Azure technologies
- Experience in the BI domain
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.