We at Microsoft Cloud App Security (formerly ) are developing the next generation of security tools for data that is outside your network, where firewalls and perimeters don't work. Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps allows organizations to protect their data in the cloud from any location, device, or network and is the leading service for protecting SaaS apps used by enterprises worldwide.
Are you an excellent teammate, looking to work in a lively, dynamic environment, where you can contribute, learn, and influence? Are you excited about developing state-of-the-art high-performance products? Join us in our offices in Tel Aviv to contribute to our rapidly growing security team!
As the field of Cloud Security is still evolving, we're looking for engineers to develop new features and functionality for the group's line of products.
You'll also be taking part in helping the MCAS product scale, to support the rising number of customers that are onboarding to it every day, as well as collaborating with other Microsoft security products in order to bring the best experience to our customers.
This is an opportunity to reach tens of thousands of customers, and develop logic based on real-life user data, and actual hack attempts.
In order to build the best security tools, we at MCAS try to think like the attacker on one hand, and the responding Security Officer on the other.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, Software and Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented development.
- Excellent teamwork skills, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work.
- Ability to learn and use new technologies.
- Ability to understand complex distributed systems and to know your way around them.
- Ability and passion to drive large software systems, both vertically and horizontally.
- Background in networking, data security and cloud-based applications.
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, Azure Storge services preferred).
- Experience with distributed computing platforms for high-scale systems and massive amounts of data (Kubernetes preferred).
- Experience with Azure services and eco-system.
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (ADO preferred).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.