We are looking for a software engineer to join our Azure Sentinel team.
Azure Sentinel is a next-gen SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), re-invented to leverage cutting edge cloud technology, big data, machine learning and AI to help organizations with their security operations. Our mission is to empower the SOC engineering and analytic teams with cutting edge technology
Azure Sentinel is a new product in a veteran field. We are at the beginning of our journey and growing fast. This position is a unique opportunity to be part of an agile team, building one of the most exciting security products in the cyber security space from the ground up.
More about us:
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for the end-to-end creation and evolution of multiple customer scenarios, starting from their definition, design, full stack development and up to testing and verifications, as part of your job you will:
- Collaborate with product and security research teams to convert user scenarios into a practical solution that addresses customer needs.
- Full stack development doing both frontend and backend components/services
- Testing and monitoring throughout the release phases
- Accountability for customer satisfaction and actual business results
- Integrate with Azure services to create distributed and scalable applications.
- Lead system architecture, perform code reviews, and write technical documentation.
Our tech stack includes both frontend and backend technologies such as C#, Typescript, python, Go and is built on Azure platform.
- 4+ year of experience with Oriented Programming (OOP) skills in Java/C#/C++/Python/Node/Go
- 2+ years of Frontend development experience
- Experience working on large scale production systems.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Outstanding communication skills and collaboration capabilities
- Self-learner with passion for technologies
- Advantage: experience with Azure or other cloud-based development, multi-threaded and high scale systems
- Experience in Cyber security domain – advantage.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.